Try our fun travel quiz “Around the World” to see how many questions you can get. Just choose which answer you think is correct in the multiple choice options. You can use the button at the end to see which answers were right and which were wrong, as well as your overall score.
Once you're done, you'll also find more information about each place and question, letting you know more. Good luck!
1. Where are these famous trees? (Avenida dos Baobás)
Find out more wonderful places in Madagascar.
2. Which of these countries has no coastline?
Azerbaijan is the only country on this list that is not landlocked. The coast located to the east of the country connects to the Caspian Sea.
3. How high is Mount Everest?
Mount Everest is the highest mountain in the world and reaches a height of 8,848 m above sea level. The mountain is located between Nepal and China (Tibet) and is often approached by adventure travelers and climbers.
4. How many provinces are there in Canada?
5. Which two countries do Iguaçu Falls belong to?
Ethiopia and Kenya
Argentina and Chile
Brazil and Argentina
Ethiopia and Kenya
See more places to visit in Argentina.
6. Which of these is NOT a national park in South Africa?
Addo Elephant Park
Kruger National Park
Table Mountain National Park
Goreme National Park
7. where is this?
8. In which Caribbean island is Aruba a territory?
Aruba is one of the many beautiful islands that form part of the Dutch Caribbean. These islands located near the Americas also include Aruba, Curaçao, San Martinho, Bonaire, Saba and Santo Eustáquio.
9. Where are the Whitsunday Islands located?
10. What is the capital of Canada?
11. What country is this?
12. Hanoi is the capital of which country?
Hanoi is the capital of Vietnam. The city is an excellent starting point when visiting the country to learn more about its history and culture before heading to popular destinations like Ha Long Bay, Sa Pa or Hoi An.
13. What is the official name of this tower?
St. Stephen's Tower
Although many people think that this landmark is called Big Ben, it is actually just the name of the bell inside the tower. The official name is Elizabeth Tower. Before that, it was simply called the Clock Tower. However, if you referred to him as Big Ben, many people will probably know what you are talking about.
14. Where is this famous place?
15. What is the name of this dish?
This is Dolma, a popular dish found in Mediterranean and Middle Eastern cuisine. Includes stuffed (or rolled) vine leaves and may contain ground meat, as well as various herbs and spices. There are also vegan / vegetarian versions with rice, instead of chopping.
16. Where is this famous place? (The chocolate hills)
17. Which of these is the tallest?
The Shard, London
Tokyo Skytree, Tokyo
Burj Khalifa, Dubai
Ostankino Tower, Moscow
18. Which of these cities is not in New Zealand?
19. In what film were Niagara Falls used?
Fast and furious
20. Quantos países se conectam à fronteira austríaca?
21. Onde estão esses lagos?
22. LOT is the national airline of which country?
Lot is the national airline of Poland and has connections to around 120 destinations. Such as major cities in Asia, North America and all over Europe.
23. The Baltic States refer to which countries?
Finland, Norway, Sweden
Poland, Czech Republic, Austria
Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania
Croatia, Slovenia, Italy
24. The Spanish Steps are found in which city?
Although the Spanish Steps could be confused as a place in Spain, they are in fact located in Rome. They were such named after the nearby Spanish Embassy and have been in the city since 1723. There are 138 steps which lead up to the Trinità dei Monti church located at the top.
25. Bohemian Switzerland National Park is in which country?
Thanks for playing. Click the button below to see how you did…
Where did you rank?
|Questions Correct||# People|
Number of completes:
Did you like this quiz? Share it with your friends.