Residential building fire blades, shops in Kwara

On Monday, a fire destroyed an eight-bedroom residential building with two outlets in Isale-Ago, the Ile Olu-Olo complex in the local government area of ​​Offa, in the state of Kwara.

The head of media and advertising for the Kwara State Fire Department, Hassan Adekunle, who confirmed the incident in a statement in Ilorin, attributed the incident to a power surge.

Advertisement

Adekunle He said the fire had engulfed the entire building before the firefighters arrived.

He said: “Residents were late in calling the fire department, but on arrival, we managed to put out the fire, preventing it from spreading to neighboring buildings.

READ ASLO: Fire devastates Kwara commodity market

Advertisement

“In addition to the damaged roof, some valuable properties were also destroyed in the building by hell.

"However, during the course of our investigation, the fire is suspected to be the result of an electrical spark from the building's wiring system."

Advertisement

The director of the state Fire Department, Waheed Yakub, advised the people of the state to always call the fire brigade in time, whenever there was a fire incident.

Latest posts of Ripples Nigeria (see it all)

Join the conversation

Opinions

Advertisement
Advertisement

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *