A new year means new experiences and also new places to eat.
Yelp launched its 100 best places to eat in the U.S. in 2020 and more than a few restaurants in the three-state region made the cut.
In New York City, two Yelp community managers selected two bars and an Italian restaurant from data that selected the best restaurants by ratings and number of reviews in 2019:
- Otis, a cocktail bar with American dishes, from lamb chops to duck confit, is located in East Williamsburg and is rated five stars on the food reviews website.
- Hold fast cuisine and spirits, located in downtown Manhattan, also offers a variety of cocktails with fun names, such as "The Devil's Playground" and "Let & # 39; s Have a Kiki", plus tapas.
- Forma Pasta Factory Greenpoint is sure to please any carbohydrate lover with selections of tagliatelle, pipette, pappardelle and more.
In New Jersey, three Asian restaurants made the seventh annual Yelp list:
According to Yelp, these restaurants are in good company. See the restaurants in the USA that won the first 10 places in this year's ranking:
- Shawarma Guys (San Diego, California)
- Pisces Poke & Ramen (Los Angeles, California)
- Farmbird (Washington, DC)
- Burgerama (Valley Village, California)
- Cocina Madrigal (Phoenix, Arizona)
- Fratellino (Coral Gables, Florida)
- Yardie Spice (Homestead, Florida)
- Sweet rice (Gardena, California)
- Soichi Sushi (San Diego, California)
- Pikul Thai Bistro (Fairfield, California)
For a complete list of the top 100, click here.
Last year, four restaurants in the region were on the Yelp list, including two on this year's list.