- Andrew Cuomo expects "rolling summit" of cases in New York
- Pelosi says Trump denials and delays cost lives
- Fauci suggests US death toll could reach 200,000
- Global live updates
- See all of our coronavirus coverage
- Support the Guardian's independent journalism. Make one contribution
9:50 pm BST
Donald Trump has just concluded a meeting with supply chain distributors to discuss the response to Covid-19 at the White House, according to an association report.
The president and vice president were seated at a table in the office room, with nine others spaced several meters apart. Among the employees present were Gina Adams of FedEx, Ed Pesicka of Owen & Minor and Charles Mills of Medline.
9:16 pm BST
Texas Governor Greg Abbott expanded an executive order to travel to his state. This means that there will be restrictions on travel from Louisiana, which is one of the centers of the Covid-19 outbreak in the U.S. Restrictions are also in effect for trips to Texas from Miami, Atlanta, Detroit, Chicago, California and Washington.